[GRASS-dev] [Qgis-developer] GRASS & QGIS: the future

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 06:31:20 PDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
> On 28/03/14 15:16, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>>
>> Il 28/03/2014 15:04, Martin Dobias ha scritto:

>>> The support for GRASS is already in the browser - if you enter a
>>> directory that is a GRASS database, it will detect it and show
>>> locations/mapsets/maps/layers.
>>

>> That's great news, never tried. Works beautifully, thanks.
>

> I cannot reproduce this. How does it work exactly ? When I browse into a
> GRASS database directory, it just shows up like any other directory.

The GRASS location is added as another item with GRASS icon in the
tree on the same level where is the location dir. It means that the
location will appear twice, first as regular dir and then as a GRASS
location. The items do not seem to be sorted by name, so maybe you
have to scroll down.

Radim