[GRASS-dev] relbr6 - devbr6 differences

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 9 01:52:59 PDT 2014

GEOS is a heavy C++ beast and difficult to compile using GCC
on Windows (at least if you want the result to pass all
validation tests).

I would prefer to stick to C dependencies only for the core
modules, if only to avoid DLL hell when mixing Visual C++
and GCC DLLs on Windows (different name mangling styles).

Ben