[GRASS-dev] GRASS website temporarily down

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 00:52:46 PDT 2014

> I'm not sure why it happened this time, but we should either figure out what caused it or switch off the cron job before it happens all over again, probably tomorrow night. I manually killed the job that got stuck.
> Does it really have to run every 15 minutes?

please bear in mind that it doesn't mean that it compiles addons every
15min. It just check every 15min if there is a new commit in SVN, than
it compiles. In any case the job is turned off. Later I will
investigate what was wrong (the cronjob was running more than one year
without any problem). Sorry for inconvenience.

Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa