[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7.0beta3 planning

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 06:34:05 PDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 8:50 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> [...]
>
> > If there are no objections, I can prepare the beta3 release tomorrow.
>
> no objections from my side, Martin

regarding gui, does anyone has any opinion on this?
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/61269

projection which causes problems for the gui profile tool which becomes
almost unusable in case of using feet. I fixed it in GUI, however it would
be more preferable to fix it in r.profile. I don't know how to fix it in
the module (considering the complication with foot_US vs foot) so I fixed
it at least in the GUI. Should I backport it? There seemed to be some
objections against this fix/workaround but as usual nobody provided
anything better...

+1 to beta3

Thanks,

Anna