[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2392: winGRASS GIS 6.4.5 svn r.li modules - issues with hard coded path to conf files

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sat Aug 16 11:57:01 PDT 2014

#2392: winGRASS GIS 6.4.5 svn r.li modules - issues with hard coded path to conf
files
 Reporter:  hellik          |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  x86-32          |

Comment(by hellik):

 Replying to [comment:3 neteler]:
 > Replying to [ticket:2392 hellik]:
 > > although the path to the conf file is given
 >
 > To my knowledge the path should actually *not* be given (see manual
 page).

 I can't find this in the man page; any hint where it's noted not giving
 the path?

 further there are differences between winGRASS6 and winGRASS7 where the
 con file is stored by the setup

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2392#comment:4>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>