[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 - Ubuntu package build problem on Launchpad

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 07:39:57 PST 2014

On 11.12.2014 15:02, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Ivan Mincik
> <ivan.mincik at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not sure with Lucid. Maybe there are no suitable dependent
> packages in UbuntuGIS.
>
>> OK, so I have taken that out. But...
>
>> "There were also some errors:
>
>> You must specify the archive to build into."
>
>> Only, there is no archive to select from (selection list is
>> empty). Any hints?

In my case I have possibility to choose from my PPA archives. So it
seems that it have something to do with permissions and ownership.

According this [1], you are not a active member of GRASS GIS team :).

I am CCing Angelos. Angelos, would you please request a build of GRASS
7 for GRASS-stable repository. Thanks

1 - https://launchpad.net/~grass/+members#active

- --
Ivan Minčík