[GRASS-dev] gui crashes G7

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 10:23:10 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm experiencing several GUI crashes in a row. Here's what I do:

* Load a raster map in map layer.
* Load a vector map (points) and customize symbol. Here an error message
appears in terminal: (python:23987): Gtk-CRITICAL **:
IA__gtk_widget_get_direction: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
* Add legend for raster map from GUI. Sometimes it crashes at this stages.
Some other times it crashes the instant when I click on "Save display to
file". It doesn't crash all the times but, say, 50% of the times.

Fedora 20
GRASS 7.1.svn (r63559)
wxPython-2.8.12.0-5
Python 2.7.5

Is anyone able to reproduce that or is it a local problem?
Thank you

madi

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.