[GRASS-dev] r.profile limits in Windows 7

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 07:32:09 PST 2014

Hello Enrico,
please open a trac wish ticket for case A, as it should be possible to
sample large datasets as to obtain the result of module it does not
require to keep whole data set in RAM.

JFYI - one solution would be to share code with v.profile add-on that
allows to use a line from existing vector layer as the profiling line.

Not exactly solutions but just my 0.02.
Maris.