[GRASS-dev] GSoC ideas - vector legend, medial axis

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Tue Feb 25 04:54:31 PST 2014

I had a chat with Antony Scott a while back about a metadata component to
this plugin:

https://github.com/mapaction/RAMP-QGIS

I have not kept up with the progress of the plugin.

Doug

--
Doug Newcomb
USFWS
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.