[GRASS-dev] GSoC ideas - vector legend, medial axis

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 01:36:18 PST 2014

Hi All,

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,

> > finally I considered the metadata topic is probably the most appropriate
> for
> > me. My aim now is to find out as much as I can about it to have better
> idea
> > what is going on. If you have any additional information or resources I
> > could study, please let me know. Thanks

Tereza, I'm glad to hear that. As several hints have already come, I'd
suggest to set a page in the trac where we can store all these inputs that
otherwise would be difficult to find again.

> perfect, in this regard I would like to open discussion whether to
> speak just about metadata (ISO, Inspire) or also about  supporting
> Inspire services (view and download)...

Martin, this makes sense, but I'd stick with a target that is reachable
within the GSoC. Of course the occasion is suitable to gather all the ideas
which can be developed in the future.

Thanks,
MaDi

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.