[GRASS-dev] r.diversity.py for GRASS 7

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 5 15:57:28 PST 2014

Hi Paulo,
(cc Luca)

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 10:50 PM, Paulo van Breugel
> Hi,
>
> I just tried to install the r.diversity addon in GRASS 7, but it doesn't
> seem to work. Are there any plans to port this in the near future to GRASS
> 7?  I had a look myself, but my Python skills are too limited.

Done in r58619 (easy since it was already written in Python) and r58621.

You may try with g.extension to install and use it but I think it
needs a bit more finetuning (I didn't get the examples running yet,
but it will be rather easy for a Python programmer).

Markus