[GRASS-dev] r.diversity.py for GRASS 7

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 02:13:17 PST 2014

Hi Markus,

Thanks, I was able to install it. Running it gave me the error :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/paulo/.grass7/addons/scripts/r.diversity",
line 284, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "/home/paulo/.grass7/addons/scripts/r.diversity",
line 139, in main
    checkAlpha(methods,alpha_value)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'alpha_value' referenced
before assignment

After filling in an alpha value (1) it runs but I get the next error
message (but the alpha value should be optional, right?):

ERROR: Cannot find configuration file
</home/paulo/.grass7/r.li/conf_diversity_3.0>
[1.0]
All works are terminated

Indeed, in the given folder there is not such conf file.

Cheers,

Paulo