[GRASS-dev] Showing online manual pages

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 13:14:55 PST 2014

Hi Martin and all others,

I like the recent r48641 and r58642. The manual pages for addons online and
accessible from install window are really great. I missed that feature and
I will definitively used it. Thanks you, Martin. For others, `make
distclean`, configure and `make` is needed.

I was always thinking about 'Show in browser' button in the 'Manual' tab in
the generated module dialog/form. Does anybody find that useful, too? If
yes, which one? Now we can have two buttons, 'Show offline page in browser'
and 'Show online page in browser'.

Vaclav

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/58641
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/58642