[GRASS-dev] weren't r.stream going to core? was: r.stream.* problems on Ubuntu when installed via g.extensions

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Sun Jan 19 12:08:36 PST 2014

On Jan 19, 2014, at 3:01 PM, Martin Landa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2014/1/19 Helena Mitasova <hmitaso at ncsu.edu>:
>> Maybe it just waits for somebody to put it there, we would like to see it in the core as well.
>
> it's not only question of "putting it here". The modules need some
> review (code, parameters, manuals). I will be able to help with this
> procedure in some days. There will be hopefully more people
> interested. Martin

If that is the case, that is a completely different issue, I thought they are ready.
We can look at how much work it would be.

Then what about v.transects - it has been updated to grass7 and tested in class and has a manual and testing report available.
Can this module go to core? How do we make the decision for "ready to go" modules?

Helena