[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 r.what introduces duplicates

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Jan 20 15:42:44 PST 2014

Hi Luca,

Thanks for your reply. I investigated a bit more and suspect the problem arises from the "points" option which I used....
When I extract the coordinates from my vector map and feed them as a list to the "coordinates" option I get the correct number of lines from r.what (like you did). But when I use the same file directly in the points option the last line is duplicated (using r 58048 btw.).

Cheers
Stefan