[GRASS-dev] change linear back to bilinear in grass7 ?

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 27 07:48:04 PST 2014

Martin I read the discussion post (I should have mentioned it, I did not realize that the change has been made until now)

to all - please read the wikipedia entry linked in my post (read the whole thing, not just the first paragraph),

"Contrary to what the name suggests, the bilinear interpolant is not linear; nor is it the product of two linear functions.
Alternatively, the interpolant can be written as