[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r60679 - grass/trunk/lib/python/script

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Tue Jul 8 01:13:08 PDT 2014

Anna Petrášová wrote
> On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 3:59 AM, Helmut Kudrnovsky <

> hellik@

> > wrote:
>
>> "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass-7.1.svn\etc\python\grass\script\core.py", li
>> ne 58, in __init__
>>     raise OSError
>> OSError
>>

> It's because gui doesn't reflect recent changes by Martin.  I temporarily
> fixed it in r61171 but I don't really understand current status, is it
> still work in progress? By the way the Popen class should be changed
> according two Glynn's suggestions to let Popen throw the error.
>
> Anna

tested with:

System Info
GRASS Version: 7.1.svn
GRASS SVN Revision: 61180
Erstellungsdatum: 2014-07-08
Build Platform: i686-pc-mingw32
GDAL/OGR: 1.11.0
PROJ.4: 4.8.0
GEOS: 3.4.2
SQLite: 3.7.17
Python: 2.7.4
wxPython: 2.8.12.1
Platform: Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 (OSGeo4W)

the GUI starts now, thanks.

-----
best regards
Helmut