[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7.0beta3 planning

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:32:45 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 12:22 AM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > what do you think about releasing beta3?
>
> Yes and no: it is time to do it but without the current blocker.
>
> There is currently 10 blockers for 7.0 and 7.1, 3-5 are duplicates of
Python issue.

In addition to that. The g.list, g.mlist, g.remove and g.mremove chnages
are in fact blockers since they are changing API.

> There is a lot of things in the tracker but they can be postponed I think:

It is important to make real issues either blocker or at least
> critical to avoid that it slips through.
>
> ... I think we need to shift this listing either to a Wiki or to trac
> bugs. It is not efficient to do it via email (let's use that for the
> ping'ing).
>
> The query on Trac seems appropriate. We can add it to reports (as what?)
or you can put a query result to a page. Some pages are using it.

== List of tickets ==

[[TicketQuery(component=wxGUI&keywords=wxiclass&order=priority)]]

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/wxGUIDevelopment/wxIClass#Listoftickets

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=milestone&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=component&col=version&col=keywords&col=time&col=changetime&milestone=7.0.0&type=!enhancement

Concerning the BAT file support, is that now in relbr7?

> No, relbr7 is using the older workaround. And about BAT and Python in
general in trunk. I'm now confused about what was implemented and why.

Vaclav

Markus