[GRASS-dev] g.mlist list multiple types from all mapsets

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 06:15:30 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 4:08 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> > you mean the new g.mremove with the g.mlist interface
> > (http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/attachment/ticket/2228/g-mremove-main.diff
> )?
>
> I had in mind replacing g.remove with g.mremove, but right,
> consolidating interfaces would be also nice...
>
> Agreed. Note also that there are is good reasoning behind the new
interface by Glynn and Huidae [1] besides the fact the old g.mremove was
used for a long time. Also I've tried to test the new interface [2].

Vaclav

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2228#comment:6
[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/attachment/ticket/2228/test_g_mremove.py

PS: Now I see that the test contains a bug, the first method is not
executed because I gave the same name to the second one. I should use
pylint next time.

 Martin