[GRASS-dev] 6.4.4 planning

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Jun 12 00:20:13 PDT 2014

On 12/06/14 00:15, Markus Neteler wrote:

>>> Let's tag RC1, otherwise we stay on the same place for other days/weeks/months.
>>
>> I think we can go ahead... Martin
>
> I'll wait for Moritz' ok since he objected to let me tag it.

I don't know where you got that idea from. I proposed a more structured
process of doing it, that's all. Since this proposal has not met with
any concrete feedback, other than it shouldn't be applied for 6.4, I'll
just get out of the way and let you handle things the way you want to.

Let me just add (gratuitously, I'm aware of that, but I'm a bit tired of
a process where people make clear and concrete suggestions on an issue,
but the content of these suggestions is just ignored, and the people who
made them are then blamed that nothing advances) that if you had applied
the proposed procedure when it was proposed [1], we would be really
close to RC2 by now...

Moritz

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2014-May/069126.html