[GRASS-dev] 6.4.4 planning

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Jun 12 13:30:28 PDT 2014

Hi Moritz, all,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 10:20 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Moritz Lennert
>>  if you had applied the proposed procedure when it was proposed [1],
>> we would be really close to RC2 by now...

If "you" means me: as pointed out I was travelling, now travelling
again. I had time before when responses were slow.

BTW: I forgot to mention that release management had a long been existing:

http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Release_Roadmap
- GRASS 6.1 Feature Plan
- GRASS 6.2 Feature Plan
- GRASS 6.3 Feature Plan
- GRASS 6.4 Feature Plan
--> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Grass6Planning

As you see, nobody cared in the past 2 years. That's how it is. Or was?
Of course I am happy to make a new attempt, maybe it works out nowadays.

Best
Markus