[GRASS-dev] Temporal: t.register: problem parsing when time zone present

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:45:39 PST 2014

Hi,
such a pity you were not in the TGIS workshop.
However, there can be gaps between time intervals.
Hence the end time of a time interval can be start time of a potential
successor or the start time of a gap.
But gaps are not stored explicitly, they are computed by topological analysis

I would suggest that you create an input text file that lists all maps
with time stamps that should be registered
If you call t.register for each single map the registration will be
very inefficient and slow
Example of an input file with gaps between map intervals:
mapA|2001-05-10|2001-05-11
mapB|2001-05-15|2001-05-16

Best regards
Soeren