[GRASS-dev] problem using pygrass

Javier Martínez-López javi.martinez.lopez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:59:10 PST 2014

Dear Pietro,

not all values are nan (consistently 5567600 out of 9476388 cells),
while importing other CELL maps (same region) works fine.

When I try this:

np.nanmax(epr22)

I get the follwing error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/home/majavie/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/lib/nanfunctions.py",
line 322, in nanmax
    a, mask = _replace_nan(a, -np.inf)
  File "/home/majavie/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/lib/nanfunctions.py",
line 63, in _replace_nan
    np.copyto(a, val, where=mask)
TypeError: Cannot cast array data from dtype('int32') to dtype('bool')
according to the rule 'safe'

I will check it with the NC dataset and let you know... Thank you and
cheers, Javier