[GRASS-dev] problem using pygrass

Pietro peter.zamb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 10:52:20 PST 2014

Hi Javier,

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 5:26 PM, Javier Martínez-López
<javi.martinez.lopez at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Pietro! I will try again! However, there seems to be a bug
> (at least in version 59147) since I am getting NaN values reading some
> maps with RasterNumpy, which are perfectly fine when reading them
> using grass70 version 57982... They are FCELL! Did you also notice
> that?

Please check that the region is set correctly... all the cells are
Nan? check with:

np.nanmax(raster)

Are you able to reproduce the problem with the North Carolina dataset?
If yes please send me the procedure... and I will try to fix it.

All the best

Pietro