[GRASS-dev] g.gui.rlisetup updates

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 05:55:50 PST 2014

Hi everybody, specially wxgui devs

I committed a lot of improvements in g.gui.rlisetup with commit number 59197.
Several work will be do yet to compare g.gui.rlisetup with r.li.setup of grass6.
Some of the new features are:
- support for vector area as sampling areas
- support of drawn region
- possibility to edit an existing conf

Now I have to ask the support of wxgui devs to solve some (I hope) a
small problem:
if you choose "Regions" as sampling areas the tool to draw the region
is working bad and it leave some green lines where the mouse was.
Someone can help me?

I would say thanks to Mohammed Rashad that he worked in several improvements.

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/