[GRASS-dev] Fwd: Android Compilation

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 06:10:27 PST 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 11:46 PM, Yann Chemin <ychemin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can find the 2 toolbox files in the
>
> /home/yann/dev/grass/dist.arm-unknown-linux-androideabi/etc/gui/wxpython/xml
> but they have 0 bytes...
>
> I guess that this is similar problem to the g.gui.* modules: wrong build
environment since on Mac OS X this is fixed by running the compilation of
gui/wxpython again within the GRASS session.

But this is probably not important because there is no way to wxPython on
Andriod. At least quick google search said so. So, perhaps GUI is the
biggest challange for Android (which could be to certain extent solved by
QGIS for Android bundled with GRASS for Android).