[GRASS-dev] i.atcorr returns nan for Landsat 5 TM bands 1 and 2, and also for RapidEye bands 4 and 5

Alessandro Samuel Rosa alessandrosamuel at yahoo.com.br
Fri Mar 7 08:21:19 PST 2014

Dear Grass developers,

In a previous message I mentioned that the i.atcorr module returns nan
values for Landsat 5 TM bands 1 and 2. Today I was processing some
RapidEye images and found out that i.atcorr fails to process bands 4 and
5. Notice that when I processed this bands as if they were band 1,
i.atcorr returned the expected result. This means that there is nothing
wrong with the image files.

I hope that the Fortran source code that I shared with you has the
answers to solve this issue.

Regards,

Alessandro