[GRASS-dev] How to best report trivial enhancements (typos, ...)

Johannes Brauner johannes.brauner at tu-dresden.de
Sat Mar 15 16:25:48 PDT 2014

Hi GRASS developers,

I'm currently digging a little bit deeper in GRASS (finally and once
again) - currently mostly testing modules and assessing the manual.

So far I've found a number of minor typos and glitches and I'm
wondering how to best report them. I've created a ticket for my latest
finding (the other ones yet exist on paper) and attached a patch right
away:

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2221

During the process I was wondering whether to clutter trac, this list
and your time for an approval with such trivial enhancements, or
better collect them and provide some kind of a bulk patch once in a
while? Or do you prefer just getting a hint (as a ticket or however)
and fix them for yourselves?

Please advise.

Cheers,

Johannes

--
GIS Lab - Technische Universität Dresden
http://tu-dresden.de/uw/geo/gis