[GRASS-dev] ideas for wxGUI development

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 08:38:44 PDT 2014

Hi, I'm just doing some histograms and the tools need to be revised. I'm
using the one which uses d.histogram but I always have to switch the font
manually to something more reasonable and the wxGUI-based histogram does
not look like histogram but it is default (context menu in lmgr).
matplotlib can help or just d.histogram is enough? I don't know, I was not
thinking about it much, so no exact idea.

Vaclav