[GRASS-dev] ideas for wxGUI development

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:33:27 PDT 2014

Track has many nice ideas on missing features. Some of them are good,
some - need a discussion.
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/report/15?USER=anonymous&page=2

I would also add the idea of developing a solution for merging two (or
more) vector maps. The GUI tool is needed to set-up attribute table
mapping to allow of merging different columns into new ones. Still
currently there is also no C code module part to do the merge itself
based on produced rules.

Maris.