[GRASS-dev] 6.4.4 planning

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri May 16 05:38:54 PDT 2014

On 15/05/14 23:14, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 12:56 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
>>
>> Draft announcement to be updated:
>> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/6.4.4RC1-News

>>> Here the full list of issues but none is a blocker:
>>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=status&milestone=6.4.4
>>
>> Here some relevant ones:
>
> Thanks for having solved some of the issues in the past 24 hours.
>
>> To test on Windows:
>> g.remove cannot remove vector map because of space in DB layer name
>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1438

You note that this should be wontfix. What do you want to be tested ?

>> r.univar NaN
>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2269
>
> ... missing output to be changed (all GRASS versions).

I see this more as an enhancement request than a bug. I don't think this
should hold up a release.

>> ---------
>> r.walk backport
>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1628
>
> ... not sure what to backport.
>
>> v.kcv backport
>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2035
>
> ... any objections to submit the patch?

See my comment in the ticket.

> And/or I can tag RC1 now and we do these issues later.

I think that except for the r.walk segfault, none are really
showstoppers. And even that only seems to be reproducible in a very
specific situation.

Moritz