[GRASS-dev] 6.4.4 planning

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun May 25 00:32:19 PDT 2014

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
> On 15/05/14 23:14, Markus Neteler wrote:
>>> Draft announcement to be updated:
>>> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/6.4.4RC1-News

>>> To test on Windows:
>>> g.remove cannot remove vector map because of space in DB layer name
>>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1438
>

> You note that this should be wontfix. What do you want to be tested ?

Right, nothing to be tested I guess. To be closed?

>>> r.univar NaN
>>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2269
>>
>> ... missing output to be changed (all GRASS versions).
>

> I see this more as an enhancement request than a bug. I don't think this
> should hold up a release.

ok.

>>> ---------
>>> r.walk backport
>>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1628
>>
>> ... not sure what to backport.

Markus Metz may have an idea.

>>> v.kcv backport
>>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2035
>>
> See my comment in the ticket.

The vector overwrite issue in other mapsets seems to be a general
problem, see ticket.

>> And/or I can tag RC1 now and we do these issues later.
>
> I think that except for the r.walk segfault, none are really showstoppers.
> And even that only seems to be reproducible in a very specific situation.

Given the recent discussion elsewhere I am stuck here.
Do you want me to tag RC1 or wait ...?

Markus