[GRASS-dev] [cmbarton.wikidot.com] Contact via Wikidot.com

Michael Barton c.michael.barton at gmail.com
Wed May 21 08:15:37 PDT 2014

You have another Python installed in /opt in addition to the system Python. The computer is confused. You will need to change your path or python path to allow GRASS to use your system Python only. Also, the Mac binaries bundle wxPython with the program. You don't need to install this. If you have it, you should probably have exactly the same version that was used for compiling. Currently, I'm using 2.8.12.

Michael Barton