[GRASS-dev] [cmbarton.wikidot.com] Contact via Wikidot.com

Michael Barton c.michael.barton at gmail.com
Thu May 22 02:31:29 PDT 2014

I haven't installed PostGIS, so you'll have to ask William about that. But I do have Mavericks, GRASS 6 and 7, and QGIS v. 2 working together. I don't know how to best set the environment to use the system python. It is best to ask the list if someone has done this (copied here). OS X is a version of Unix, which is similar but not identical to Linux. Many of the configuration files for setting environmental variables are similar between OS X and Linux, but they can vary sometimes.

Michael Barton