[GRASS-dev] GRASS Add-Ons

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:27:32 PST 2014

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Adam,

> > I have written a python scripts `r.surf.nnbathy` and `v.surf.nnbathy`
> > and I would like contribute it in GRASS Add-Ons.  I have read,
> > understand, and agree to RFC2 and already have an OSGeo ID name:
> > lazaa.

Sorry for being pedantic but HowToContribute on Trac Wiki says in section
"Write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository" the following [1]:

The request then has to be sent to the GRASS-PSC  mailing list
<http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/grass-psc>, stating that RFC2 was
read and accepted. As only subscribers are allowed to post to OSGeo mailing
lists, this requires  subscription
<http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/grass-psc> to the PSC mailing list
for that time. For fast service you should provide your OSGeo ID in this
email.

I guess that the point is to have the procedures at one special place (and
not lost in grass-dev history).

Probably, the link to [1] is missing at main web site [2].

Vaclav

[1]
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#WriteaccesstotheGRASS-Addons-SVNrepository
[2] http://grass.osgeo.org/development/code-submission/

I have activated for you the write access to addons. Welcome on the