[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] Confused when using i.fusion.brovey

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Fri Nov 7 12:17:42 PST 2014

Michael,

you can check out the python script (for GRASS 7) implementing HPFA at
<https://github.com/NikosAlexandris/i.fusion.hpf.py/blob/master/i.fusion.hpf.py>.
While it's fairly easy to use it, there are various options to tweak
results. We can start thinking for integration, given the script fits
the picture.

Meanwhile, although the script "compiles", I have a problem running the
script when not executing it form inside its source directory. I have 2
or 3 external files which I import in the main program -- those are not
copied along with the main program in the target directory under
"grass70/dist.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/scripts/". Need to figure out
what is wrong.

Thanks, Nikos

--
Nikos