[GRASS-dev] How to check if a vector map is multi-layer?

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 01:31:10 PST 2014

Hi,

On 1 November 2014 23:34, Markus Metz <markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com> wrote:

> My previous patch did not work for me, but the attached patch
> gguirlisetup.patch3 works for me now. Please test.

I improved you patch adding a new combobox to choose the layer number.
I have some problems with wxpython:
- I added two GError (if the vector has no areas or if the vector has
no dblinks), but when they appear they are back to the layertree, I
tried to close the layertree before using Dismiss() but it return me
and error
- I'm not able to cleanup the layer number combox if the vector is
without dblinks o without areas

some wxpython expert could check the new patch?

thanks

--
ciao
Luca