[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1825: r.tileset only returns one tile

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Nov 25 02:50:09 PST 2014

#1825: r.tileset only returns one tile
  Reporter:  pvanbosgeo   |       Owner:  grass-dev@…              
      Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed                   
  Priority:  normal       |   Milestone:  7.0.0                    
 Component:  Raster       |     Version:  svn-trunk                
Resolution:  fixed        |    Keywords:  r.tileset                
  Platform:  Unspecified  |         Cpu:  Unspecified              
Changes (by lucadelu):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed


 Replying to [comment:6 sbl]:
 > Tested in GRASS 7 revision 58670 (Ubuntu 12.04 32bit).

 I tested with 62902 and it works.

 > On my computer it works fine both with a full proj-string
 ("+proj=longlat +datum=WGS84 +no_defs") and with the proj-string from the
 example from the manual ("+init=epsg:4326").
 > However, the option "sourceproj" is case sensitive and improper
 projection strings are not caught by a user-readable error message...

 I add some more check in r62923 and r62924 to return more understandable

 I close this ticket, please reopen if needed

Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1825#comment:8>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>

More information about the grass-dev mailing list