[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r62155 - grass-addons/grass6/raster/r.landscape.evol

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Sat Oct 4 08:35:04 PDT 2014

Vaclav Petras wrote:

> please note that we are not adding the header (or footer) to our HTML
> documents. The module manual should be just the most inner part of HTML
> document starting just with a heading.

It might be nice if <module>.html files were allowed to contain the
(which would be discarded).

Currently, the presence of "<html>" in the input causes mkhtml.py to
assume that that the file is a complete HTML file, which is just
output verbatim.

Perhaps we can come up with some other way of distinguishing a
complete HTML file from a "fragment" which should be merged with the
--html-description output?

In any case, relatively strict conformance to HTML-4.01-Transitional
and the absence of gratuitous markup (e.g. use of tables for
formatting) are non-optional, which would probably preclude some
WYSIWYG-type editors.