[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2451: rendering vector in map display freezes when fonts is changed in GUI options: map display

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Oct 17 01:10:06 PDT 2014

#2451: rendering vector in map display freezes when fonts is changed in GUI
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hellik       |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified  |
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------

Comment(by mlennert):

 Replying to [comment:1 annakrat]:
 > I tried to fix it in r62269 and backported. The fix assumes there is no
 font with non-ascii characters which might not be always true, I don't
 know.

 I'm not sure I understand: your fix assumes that there is no font used in
 GRASS with non-ascii characters, or that the issue that Helmut reports is
 due to the use of a font without non-ascii characters ?

 Moritz

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2451#comment:2>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>