[GRASS-dev] v.in.ogr crashed with SIGSEGV in main() in v.what/test_vwhat_layers

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 21 23:58:40 PDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> again some test failed because of segmentation fault and I'm wondering how
> to collect the information about it for the report.
>
> In this case, it was crash of v.in.ogr called by script db.in.ogr, so I have
> absolutely no idea which process to hunt for except that it is a (grand)
> child of the test. It is not visible from the report:
>
> http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2014-10-20-07-00/report_for_nc_spm_08_grass7_nc/vector/v.what/test_vwhat_layers/index.html
>   v.in.ogr crashed with SIGSEGV in main()
>   v.in.ogr --q -o dsn=./data/table1.csv output=t1
>   v.what/test_vwhat_layers

Can you please add
db.connect -p
to the (local) test?

Maybe the driver is unset in the test case since a similar thing pops up here:

http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2014-10-21-07-00/report_for_piemonte_utm32_wgs84_grass7_stdmaps/vector/v.what
/test_vwhat_layers/index.html

Just to be sure which driver is actually tried.

Markus