[GRASS-dev] wxpython 3 and errors in grass

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Oct 30 15:20:48 PDT 2014

Maybe William has this built into his bundling code. When I compile and then create a Mac binary, I specify which wx I am using by pointing to a specific wx_config. We then bundle all wxPython code into the binary *.app and GRASS uses that, whatever wx is on the user’s system. Perhaps you can’t do something similar in Linux.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton