[GRASS-dev] lib/python/pygrass/vector/testsuite/test_doctest.py SIGSEGV

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 06:53:24 PDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> doctest for pygrass.vector are crashing with segmentation fault in
> Vect_gen_num_db_links() function.

> Unfortunately, the segfault is not visible in test report, output just
> ends. The return code of all -11, does this mean something? Do you know how
> to get the info which is available to system crash handler (which contains
> "crashed with SIGSEGV", function name and even call stack)?
>
> I got the crash report again, now with

test_doctest.py crashed with SIGSEGV in Vect_line_prune()

in piemonte_utf32_wgs84_grass7 location.

Again, the info is only in system crash report dialog. It is even not
visible in the report:

http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2014-09-22-07-00/report_for_piemonte_utm32_wgs84_grass7_stdmaps/lib/python/pygrass/vector/test_doctests/index.html

If somebody has a experience with getting these reports or information
about process segmentation fault, please let me know.

Vaclav