[GRASS-dev] G7 blockers call

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Fri Sep 26 00:57:03 PDT 2014

Hi Anna,

Anna Petrášová wrote
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 9:59 AM, Helmut Kudrnovsky <

> hellik@

> > wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> >Great, I will try tomorrow. I need to ask someone to try it, on the
>> computers I have access to, it was
>> >working before.
>>
>> Are you sure that it has ever worked? Download, unzip and untar the
>> archive
>> was working, regarding installing and copying I'm not sure ...
>>

> Sure, it was and is still working on certain computers when I check it in
> the wizard.
>
> I was wondering if the fontconfig problem I asked earlier could be somehow
> related. You haven't probably experienced this problem. I will see after
> the testing.

WinGRASS-7.1.svn-r62087-1088-Setup.exe works now here on my side regarding
installing and copying runtime files; als Johannes confirmed it also.

regarding the fontconfig problem, it may be related?

is there popping up a MS windows console window with following message
during installation?:

"Generating the font configuration file by scanning various directories for
fonts.
Please wait. Console window will close automatically ...."

any other message in this console window?

-----
best regards
Helmut