[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r62097 - in grass/trunk: . gui/wxpython include/Make lib/python/ctypes lib/python/imaging lib/python/pydispatch lib/python/pygrass lib/python/script lib/python/temporal

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 27 06:23:33 PDT 2014

Hi,
i am trying to rewrite the temporal framework doxygen documentation as
sphinx document. I would like to directly link to the source code
docs, hence referencing temporal framework Python functions and
classes in this document. But i don't know how? Are there any code
examples howto link to Python library code?

Best regards
Soeren