[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r62097 - in grass/trunk: . gui/wxpython include/Make lib/python/ctypes lib/python/imaging lib/python/pydispatch lib/python/pygrass lib/python/script lib/python/temporal

Pietro peter.zamb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 07:28:28 PDT 2014

Hi Sören,

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Sören Gebbert
<soerengebbert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I would like to directly link to the source code
> docs, hence referencing temporal framework Python functions and
> classes in this document. But i don't know how? Are there any code
> examples howto link to Python library code?

I'm not sure that I understand what you want, but I guess that you can
use the label and then refer to them:

{{{

.. _my-reference-label:

and then in some other part of the doc, see :ref:`my-reference-label`.

}}}

see: http://sphinx-doc.org/markup/inline.html