[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r62097 - in grass/trunk: . gui/wxpython include/Make lib/python/ctypes lib/python/imaging lib/python/pydispatch lib/python/pygrass lib/python/script lib/python/temporal

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 27 07:38:25 PDT 2014

Hi Pietro,
thanks for the quick answer.

> Hi Sören,
>
> On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Sören Gebbert
> <soerengebbert at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I would like to directly link to the source code
>> docs, hence referencing temporal framework Python functions and
>> classes in this document. But i don't know how? Are there any code
>> examples howto link to Python library code?
>
> I'm not sure that I understand what you want, but I guess that you can
> use the label and then refer to them:

I want to reference classes and functions from the temporal framework
source code, since AFAIU is the source code documentation of the
temporal framework also created using sphinx?
For example, this class is located in lib/python/temporal/base.py

{{{
class SQLDatabaseInterface():
  def __init_():
}}}

Howto reference this class in lib/python/docs/src/temporal.rst so that
i can click on the class name in the HTML docs to jump directly to the
source code documentation?

{{{
Bla bla bla :class:`SQLDatabaseInterface`
}}}

Best regards
Soeren