[GRASS-dev] r.agent testing

Annalisa Minelli annagrass6 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 07:13:50 PDT 2015

Dear all,
after my recents modifications on Makefile [0] of the r.agent addon,
Michael and me were trying to build correctly the module.
In fact, even if on my debian machine it compiles and builds up well using
g.extension, it seems that, sometimes (on other machines, we tested both
another debian and an ubuntu), it fails to compile.
Modifying again the Makefile and removing "script" from "default" (line 11)
it compiles without errors (but without documentation too!) on all the
machines.

So, can anyone other try the compilation in order to give us just another
feedback?

Thanks in advance,
Annalisa

[0]