[GRASS-dev] v.what.vect issues

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Dec 14 00:06:44 PST 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Johannes Radinger
<johannesradinger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just used v.what.vect for the first time. However, I just found
> some minor issues on my GRASS71 setup:
>
> 1) The web manual page seems offline or not working:
> https://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/v.what.vect.html

The page (and others) were temporarily gone due to a wrong commit
which no longer allowed to compile scripts.
Fixed in SVN a few days ago (so, the issue happened for 1-2 days only).

> 2) Somehow I could not select a query column in the GUI interface. Although
> I selected the correct map and layer, I could not select any columns.
> Using the command line worked perfectly!

If still valid (could you also try grass70?), please open a ticket for it.

Best
Markus