[GRASS-dev] wingrass daily buidls + addons temporary down

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 07:43:31 PST 2015

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de> wrote:

> > >:
> >> after some quick tests of some ratser modules: it's quite responsive
and
> >> fast ...
> >
> > it would be interesting to compare with 32bit (new) and also old
> > (grass 7.0.2-1)... Ma
>
> here it is, some quick test:

Almost twice as fast this is really good! Thanks Martin, the 64bit version
is useful in general as well.

Helmut, do you want to try to run all tests to see if they work and if
there is some visible seed improvement as well?

Quoting from my previous email about tests on Windows [1]: Install the
latest build of trunk for Windows. Get the latest source code: If you don't
have Subversion on Windows, checkout the latest version on Linux (or make
distclean && svn up), zip it and unzip it on Windows. Run GRASS GIS, use
cmd line, cd into the source code dir and run all tests [2]:

    python -m grass.gunittest.main --location nc_basic_spm_grass7
--location-type nc

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2015-February/074037.html
[2]
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/libpython/gunittest_running_tests.html